Pages

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Relaunch!

For years this blog, which I cybersquatted shortly after university in case another journalism graduate with exactly the same name as me wanted an unoriginally titled website, served only as a dumping ground for links to my online work for various Newcastle newspapers.

Time makes fools of us all, and those links are all dead now, which sounds really dramatic but has a bit more gravitas and finality than “they all just redirect to the Evening Chronicle homepage”.

Might as well spruce this place up and put it to some use, then!

I’ll mainly be putting my beer writing here. I spent a couple of years writing for Rum and Reviews, which is a great site with some talented writers, but it’s on hiatus now as we all run after freelance stuff, fight crime, herd cats and play Mario Kart.

You can probably expect at least one beer review to appear here each week.

I’m not going to make any promises further than that, except that reading my blog reverses the aging process, makes receding hairlines regrow ten times thicker, and may cause side effects of laser vision and the ability to stop a moving train with your fist.

Speak soon.

Ruari.




No comments:

Post a Comment